•The quality of a sharpener, especially the blade, is crucial for optimum sharpening of wood-clad pencils.
• Due to their robust and hard leads, graphite pencils can be sharpened to a very thin point.
•Ideal for universities or schools and pencil cases,
•these Staedtler Plastic Single Hole Pencil Sharpeners feature easy grip plastic sides and a sharp blade for long lasting, effective use.
•The single hole is suitable for standard 8.2 mm diameter pencils.
•The tub contains 100 Staedtler plastic sharpeners in three attractive colors of red, blue and yellow.
- New improved metal sharpeners offer better sharpening results.
- The longer life blade is fixed on 3 points and longer pencil guide.
- 2 sharpening cones 23o for graphite pencil and 30 for Colored one, and are embossed with words graphite or colors.
•Regular and jumbo pencils can be sharpened in no time at all in this Staedtler Desktop Rotary Sharpener.
• The sharpening machine will sharpen triangular, hexagonal or round pencils up to 12 mm diameter to the perfect needle-like point.
•The Staedtler 512 Double-hole Tub Sharpener features 2 holes for different sized pencils.
•This sharpener uses a hinged cover for the holes which ensure that no shavings spill over and no extra mess i created.